Personal Service With A Difference
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, as a RE/MAX Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls "The RE/MAX Difference" a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
What you can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through RE/MAX training programs respected industry wide
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Commitment to help you leverage RE/MAX's many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.
Dedicated to superior quality and professionalism. Provide full time dedication and the most professional and upto date services available in today's Market.
- Full time licensed NJ Real Estate Associate
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award-Bronze 2005-2006 & 2009
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award-Silver 2007
- Member of the Middlesex, Somerset, Mercer & Monmouth Counties Multiple Listings
- Graduate of Weichert Academy, Fast Track Training Program & Mentor Program
Areas of Expertise
- Resale Home Marketing
- First time home buyers and seasoned buyers
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- New Construction
- Investments/Multi Family
- Graduate of Johnson and Wales University
- Graduate of Weichert Academy
- A People Orientated Professional
“My wife and I had an excellent time working Richard Keri! He always kept us informed throughout the entire process working with both myself and the seller getting this deal closed. We will definitely be working with Richard and his team again. Thanks so much for all your help. My family and I are very happy with our purchase!!!”
“We just closed on my Mother’s condo who passed away in June. As you can imagine, this was a very difficult time for our family. We leaned heavily on Rich and he came through in a big way. I live out of state and it would have been impossible for me to do this without Rich. He went well above and beyond the call of duty. Between arranging various contractors, meeting inspectors, picking up permits from the town (and laying out the money for them), coordinating with my attorney, working with homewoners association and much, much more, Rich did it all. Most real estate agents simply want to show the house. Rich took an active role in every aspect of the sale. He was prepared, thorough and knowledgeable. And, to top it off he was also kind, generous and as professional as you could ever ask for. When we first met he told me that he was certain he would be able to get full asking price. I was skeptical, but you know, he did. I would highly recommend Rich to anyone, anytime without a moment’s hesitation. Thanks, Rich. You were truly amazing.”
“If you need to do business with someone of high ethics and integrity, look no further cause I promise you that Rich is the best. I have bought a home with him and sold one with his help. His availability to his clients and his experience selling in central NJ making him a great agent to sell or buy homes with.”